Thursday 19 March 2015

Things to make with 3D printers - These are the 50 coolest things to 3D print



Have you imagined having your own 3D printer and having the capabilities of creating/printing your own superficial things showing your friends those Things to make with 3d printer? What would be there reactions?

Here are my top five of the 50 cool things to 3D print the rest you can make your own list. It all depends on what can your 3D printer can do, but just to give you a hint here are what I think are coolest 3D printed objects.

My number 1– the star wars Millennium Falcon wouldn’t this be the greatest your 3d printed shooting up this artifact.

Number 2 – IPad or Tablet stand, driving to the mall and spending $20 every 3 months for a stand will help you save a lot.

Number 3 – aww… you’ve lost one the screw to one of your nuts. Yes I can 3D print one.


Number 4 – Imitating the battle of Normandy during WW2 and you need a supply of soldiers now I can print hundreds if these toy soldiers.

Number 5 – who does not like Legos? Being a kid once was a hard experience running out of Legos for my collection now I can 3D print Legos.


©Creative Commons Creative Tools 2015


Now that you have the idea, I challenged you to make your own list of cool things to 3D print. How many things can you 3D print?  What will be you top 50? 

No comments:

Post a Comment