Monday 30 March 2015

Can a 3d printer print a 3D print in multiple colors?

Do you have a 3D printer? Do you wonder if your 3D printer prints in multiple colors? Or do 3D printing have feature of color printing?

I easily brought this simple question of asking if these new printers called 3D printers can really print in multiple colors.

©Maria Keays Creative Commons 2011

Base on my own observation witnessing the only 3D printer in existence that is displayed in Central library in Ontario, Canada. This printer only prints single color. I’m wondering if there are other 3D printing applications out there that can fulfill what I seek for. I know for a fact the technologies around us are evolving and I wanted to make sure when new tech trends happens, I want to be one of those fanatic that will jump in the band wagon.


If so one does one exists can anyone make a suggestion, are there any 3D printers that can print in color? Why are there so few of them available in existence? Is there any 3D printer for sale near my location?

No comments:

Post a Comment